10.17.2011

Currently obsessing over...

So the Holidays are vastly approaching, which means...
IT'S THE TIME OF THE SEASON
to look perfectly fashionable at all times!
I dont know about you, but sometimes I get sick of lusting over the expensive stuff, sick of the Zara racks, F21 hot mess, and I get bored in H&M. 
It's time for a change this season. I recently came across EVERLY was created by sisters Fabiana and Adriana, a young contemporary clothing line that blends the simplicity of the modern girl with a hint of vintage. 
I am currently lusting over the zig zag dress, as well as the red dress (I'm def thinking of getting it for Christmas!??)! And the best part...they are ALL UNDER $100.
No joke. 
The zig zag dress is a mere $43 found HERE.
You're welcome. Just sayin.














Follow NEONblack





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and every comment! xx Mac