4.23.2012

Chasing Colors

I had a photo shoot with the up and coming, Chasing Colors this past weekend, and let me tell you...these kids are HOT (well their music is too...). Chasing Colors has several musical influences. A few of those include Thrice, Deftones and the Beatles (no wonder I LOVE their tunes). 
Check them out, LIKE their band page HERE to get all the latest and watch out for them at the Warped Tour. 
Yeaaaaa buddy xx



lil miss Kristina...
The beautiful Lauren Day 

          

1 comment:

  1. 4 billion businеss annually Fairfield's population by 1950 had doubled since the base opened and by 1960 had grown by 10 times, the decision to focus on this one - even we couldn't bеlievе it.


    Αlso ѵisіt my web-ѕіte -
    internet marketing agency

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and every comment! xx Mac