2.13.2013

V-Day For The Kiddo's //



With Valentine's Day right around the corner and having been to, like...80 of my BF's weddings recently...I'm feelin the love for the kiddies! Maybe it's because I'm turning, well...let's not discuss my age...this weekend, but these little pieces are making my ovaries scream I WANT ONE!

Moms and dads sometimes forget that Valentine's Day can be celebrated between more than just each other. Share the love with your little ones by finding the right gifts with the Fawn Shoppe guide below!

FawnShoppe.com prides itself on being the premier online baby and children's boutique, carrying cutting-edge designs and hard-to-find fashion and accessory brands. With an emphasis on originality of design and quality of construction, Fawn Shoppe offers both boys and girls clothes, from ages newborn to 6-year-old. With an elevated brand array which includes Anais & IBaby CZToobyDooRachel Riley, and Carmel Baby & Child Fawn Shoppe is the ultimate one–stop–shop for your favorite european style for fashion forward families. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and every comment! xx Mac