3.22.2011

SXSW-the BMI way

SXSW flower arrangement at the Four Seasons brunch
BMI Nashville w/p rep Bradley Collins, BMI Los Angeles w/p Chiara Kramer, Morgan Mills & myself, BMI Nashville w/p Beth Laird and BMI Los Angeles w/p reps Casey Robison & Tavi Shabestari @ SXSW - BMI Live Music Lounge at The Cedar Door
BMI Atlanta w/p rep David Claassen, singer/songwriter/bestie Morgan Brittany Mills, myself, BMI Nashville w/p rep Jodi Williams hanging at the Ghost Room
(Forever21 top, Leyendecker S2011 skirt, Steve Madden clogs, Forever21 bag)


'Cause I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
She said, "What?" I told her that I didn't know
She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
Everything's better when she's around
Can't wait until her parents go out of town
I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
Steve Madden & Sam Edelman

Lucinda Williams and a dear friend of mine from Malibu, Blake Mills on the guitar 
PF Changs dessert room service
The Civil Wars live at the Four Seasons BMI brunch
BMI Nashville w/p rep Mason Hunter, myself, Morgan Brittany Mills, with BMI Nashville w/p rep Mark Mason @ the Lost Highway Records 10th Anniversay Celebration in the Moody Theatre - SXSW 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and every comment! xx Mac