4.06.2011

oneteaspoon.

If you haven't seen One Teaspoon's new lookbook with lil miss hotty Bambi Northwood-Blyth, than...you're welcome. Of course I am in lust with everything in it including bambi not in a lesbo kinda way, no homo.
Although...I am NOT gunna lie...everything in this collection, is me. Everyday. This is my wardrobe when I get dressed to go to work, to Starbucks, on a date, at a family function, to a birthday, to dinner with my Dad or out at night for some drinks with the boyfriend. If you know me, do you agree? Or am I just crazy. Needless to say, I approve. Enjoy my loves xx










3 comments:

  1. i love how oversized and minimalistic it is! great pictures!!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO inspiring. if this is you everyday...dangggg, girl! ;) of course I love your style!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. seen the lookbook before, but every time i love it more and more! simply great !


    www.no-thinglastsforever.tumblr.com

    xo F

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and every comment! xx Mac