7.05.2011

Dog Town.

My best friend Morgan came in from out of town, and I was SOOOO excited to see her!
She lives in Nashville now, as a country singer, so when she came home...we HAD to do our typical LA things...like cruise Venice Boardwalk and shop for goodies!!!!
We had so much fun, and I wish she was living back in LA again!!! 
Happy Summer everyone xoxo


 (shirt: Forever21, pants: Rich & Skinny, purse: Forever21)




I LOVED this girls tattoo...so I asked to take a picture. 
Thanks random chic on the boardwalk for inspiration xx


 Thats how you roll in Venice lol


Follow NEONblack

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! You are so pretty :) I loved how you kept your outfit casual and yet chic!
    I am following you on GFC
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooo much for stopping by and your sweet comments xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and every comment! xx Mac