7.07.2011

leather & denim.

There is something about Fall 2011 that is on my mind this morning. 
I love Fall. Everything about it. 
The clothes, the weather, the brisk energy in the air, the freedom or layering anything you want: a sequin tank with a cardigan over it, along with a leather coat and a beanie sounds scrumptious to me. 
Personally, I have always loved taking my summer easy looks with me into fall, such as a simple jean shirt and paring it with classic leather pants and stilettos. 
I'm really digging new LA based designer Heidi Merrick's Fall 2011 collection...it encompasses everything I love wearing in LA falls. Maybe this is because she is from LA and she understands the fall season here in LA LA Land. Heidi Merrick has been designing luxe, California cool styles since her launch in 2006.

 Having been raised in a family of craftsman, her line is a tribute to artistry and quality.  Each Heidi Merrick piece is produced locally in downtown LA and can be purchased online at www.heidimerrick.com

Not quite NY fall fashionable, not quite forever summer in Malibu...but perfectly in the middle. 










Loving this piece right now from Heidi's 
Summer Capsule Collection-Swami Cafton
Photo courtesy of Bradbury Lewis PR


Follow NEONblack 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and every comment! xx Mac