7.11.2011

monday inspiration.

Happy Monday!
How was your weekend? I had a pretty great one. 
I spent Friday night with my boyfriend, we walked over to a local bar with live music near our new apartment and had some drinks and got a little silly. Saturday we woke up and went to a HUGE garage sale in Simi Valley. Apparently the "Texas block" in this neighborhood holds a garage sale at the same time. Over 100 houses! We thought we were going to SCORE and get some great treasures, we ended up leaving with just a window mirror for a mere $4. It was still fun. Sunday we had brunch at the Malibu Inn which included great weather, bottomless mimosas and Paris Hilton. Ended the night treating my boy to some pizza and antipasto salad at a really cute little italian restaurant in walking distance to our new pad ( I LOVE walking everywhere! Its so "east coast"). Oh and I finally wore my Odylyne dress that's been hanging in my closet for MONTHS and finally wore it. 
Boyfriend approved...a lot ha. 
Over all...a great weekend!

Cosmopolitan Russia July/August
source: oracle fox


Follow NEONblack



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and every comment! xx Mac